Coming soon to North America
Just plug in and start trading
MePOS includes everything a retailer needs to run their business, all in one box. Designed to be ‘plug and play’ with a quick and easy set up process, there are two options to choose from:
- EMV ready card reader
- Process swipe, dip and tap payments, out of the box
- Low 2.7% payment processing rate with PayPal
- No hidden fees or long-term contracts
- Use your existing merchant account and card reader
- Upgrade to include payments anytime, enabling mobile POS
All solutions include
- Easy end user set up
- Lenovo Tab 10 Tablet
- 30 day on boarding, set-up, training & support
- 12-month license for award winning Epos Now software
- 24/7 365 unlimited customer support: 407.705.3961
- 12-month warranty and advanced exchange program
What’s in the box?
Hardware & Software
MePOS is a complete solution for Point of Sale which works straight out of the box. It includes the best available hardware and software, helping retail and hospitality businesses grow and thrive
MePOS hardware is leading edge, best in class technology from Unique Secure, powered by Lenovo
- Detach the tablet to stock take, use in the back office or interact with customers. Attach the payment device to give a fully mobile point of sale and process transactions anywhere in store.
- MePOS is powered from one power cord so no messy cables at Point of Sale.
- MePOS includes a thermal receipt printer. Peripherals like cash drawers, scanners and scales can be added easily with USB and RJ11 connections.
- MePOS is sleek and elegant with high gloss white or black panels and a small footprint. Perfect for modern Points of Sale and stores that care about appearance.
- MePOS is fully secure with tablet and payment device locked in place.
- The Epos Now App store includes over 100 apps including Shopify, Sage and Quickbooks to extend and integrate Point of Sale with all aspects of your business (additional charges may apply for 3rd party apps)
- Epos Now software can manage inventory, customer loyalty programs, act as a CRM and manage in store promotions and pricing strategies.
- Software is incredibly easy to use and has won awards for usability. Your staff will be up and running in no time, with full training included.
- Works seamlessly across multiple locations
- Robust reporting on key business information. Over 100 management reports, tailorable to your business priorities, all viewable remotely, even from your smartphone.
- Cloud based software ensures data is always synchronized and backed up and will continue to work even if the internet drops out. Transaction data will automatically synchronize when reconnected.
Easy to buy, easy to sell
MePOS has everything a retail or hospitality customer needs to run their business, delivered in one box. And that makes it really easy for you to buy, and even easier to sell to your customers.
For North American customers
MePOS is coming soon to Ingram Micro. Complete the form below and we’ll send you an email when MePOS is available to buy.
For customers in Europe and rest of the world
MePOS is not yet available in your location but will be soon. If you’d like us to tell you when you can buy MePOS in your location, just fill in the form below
Modular and Flexible
Unique smart connectors allow all elements from the MePOS ecosystem to interchange. Whichever product you choose, if you decide to upgrade or add more products later, all of your existing MePOS products will slot easily into your expanding system.
MePOS Lite is a secure stand and charging solution for countertop tablets. MePOS Lite+ combines MePOS Lite with a payment device and quickly adapts into a mobile POS.
MePOS Mobile is a mobile Point of Sale solution which connects a tablet and payment device for customer engagement and payment processing anywhere.